- Site Admin
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:54 am
by bernd »
Today i decided to declare version 1.1.1 as stable.
The new features, changes and fixes are:
- new: connect/disconnect devices while project/bomac is running
- fix: midi event feedback was not displayed correctly
- fix: not loadable project file when a included midi device is not connected
- fix: crash when editing a not connected device
- fix: possible crash after editing a device
- change: midi handling internally changed
- improved: displays now error codes if a midi error occurs.
As always i try to use the current version live in a show, before i declare it as stable.
Download bomac version 1.1.1
- Low budget production with 4 moving heads 4 rgb bars with 8 segments controlled by ma-lighting grandma onpc 2.9, 2port-node, akai apc40, touch screen, laptop and of curse bomac.
- IMG_0155.jpg (52.65 KiB) Viewed 15701 times