force dependent buttons

MiaMore

force dependent buttons

Post by MiaMore »

Ola Friends,

i got a little problem in using a midi device which have velocity buttons, the dmx value is dependent in how hard i push the button, and the dot2 software only toggle on if the value is beyond 128...

i dont want to hammer the buttons like a smith :lol: the people think somethings wrong with me :D

is there a setting where i can tll bomac to output 100% no matter how hard i trigger?

thanks a lot
bernd
Site Admin

Re: force dependent buttons

Post by bernd »

There is current no option for that in bomac.
I also don't have a good idea for you to solve your problem quickly.

Which controller are you using?
Do the controller have a configuration software? Maybe you can disable the velocity there.

I like the idea to have an option at in midi event to make it binary.
Are you interested to get a maybe unstable alpha version of the upcoming bomac to test the function?

Remember: i can't contact you directly, because you are using a fake email (which is fine).

About going wild behind the console:
fun video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqmuJnEjS-Y
MiaMore

Post by MiaMore »

its a simple akai lpd8
in the config software from akai theres no option of switch the buttons to binary.

about alpha testing, id would be a pleasure doing this, but please dont make circumstances!

wtf.. these korn lightoperator would have several backup buttons for blinder and strobe :lol: :lol: :lol:
bernd
Site Admin

Post by bernd »

You have a private message, containing a test version of bomac containing your feature wish.